There are plenty of ways to make money online as a college student. Keep up with your studies, making money part-time around your schedule.
These part-time jobs are a perfect way for college students to make money without needing special experience or skills.
Previously, I curated a list of survey testing websites that provide compensation in exchange for reviews. These options are for students who are not looking for full-time pay doing part-time work,
Easy online jobs are all around and do not require much digging.
Surveys & Paid Reviews
- Swagbucks Review products and receive cash back on your online purchases when you download the Swagbucks plugin
- Slice the Pie Get paid to share your review on fashion, beauty, and music.
- Quick Rewards
- My survey ‘
- Opinion Outpost
- Pinecone Research
- Amazon Mechanical Turk
- Apple Definitely a job for the IT gal or guy!
- U-Haul Earn between $14 – $15 an hour, while racking up on your monthly bonuses
- Fiverr Sell your talents for what you are worth!
- Problogger Free message board where companies hire Freelancers. (Safer than Craigslist)
- Chegg Starting at $20/ hour. (Tutor for the 3 hours to cover your grocery expense) Top tutors can earn up to $1,500 a month
- Coursehero Earn $1 to $5 dollars for every question you answer
Heres what you’ll need to get started
- A computer with high-speed internet
- Google Account
- Before you start your online job its best to open a bank account and PayPal account. Most sites offer direct deposit or payouts through PayPal when you reach a certain threshold.
- A website is optional but is a great way to showcase your skills. You can get a free website through WordPress
- Honesty! Whether doing paid reviews or freelance work, people who come in contact with your work expect the best for what they are paying. Do not advertise products/ skills you are not capable of producing.